MIDI Pedal Converter MPC-10 Instructions V2.0.pdf
2022-3-12: Major updates
Upgrade target: Only for users who purchased before March 12, 2022, no upgrade is required for purchases after that.
Note: Please use with V2.0.0 firmware！
Windows：Pedal Config Tool V2.0 for Windows.zip
Mac：Pedal Config Tool V2.0 for MacOS.zip
MPC-10 Firmware Upgrade File V2.0.0.zip
Upgrade content :
1. The expression pedal, switch pedal, and hi-hat pedal are divided into three configuration grids, which is more convenient for users to configure.
2. Add "Message Number", each pedal can trigger 16 custom MIDI messages at the same time.
3. "Range" is added to DATA1 and DATA2 to customize the MIDI message range of the pedal.
4. Added "Gain" parameter to expression pedal and hi-hat pedal. So, you don't need to press the pedal all the way to the bottom, and the pedal can reach the maximum MIDI value.
5. 5 trigger modes are added for the switch pedal, including Single, Toggle, Reset, Increase, Decrease.
6. The hi-hat pedal is directly triggered by Note, and the custom Note can be sent at the moment of stepping on or releasing it.
7, software display and so on.
USB COM Driver
If the computer cannot recognize the MPC-10 during the setting or upgrade process, it may be that the computer is installing the driver. Please try to install the driver and then follow the firmware upgrade instructions.
Virtual COM Port Driver V1.5.0.zip
Different Types of Pedals Can be Connected
MPC-10 has 2 pedal connection interfaces, which can connect 2 different types of pedals. And the design of automatic pedal detection is adopted inside, which can automatically detect different types of pedals. MPC-10 is currently compatible with positive polarity expression pedals, reverse polarity expression pedals, sustain pedals, dual switch type pedals, FSR electronic Hi-hat.
Connect the Instrument
MPC-10 has a MIDI output interface, which can be directly connected to musical instruments with a MIDI input interface. In order to maintain a portable design, MPC-10 uses a 3.5 audio port as MIDI output, which can be converted to a standard MIDI DIN interface using a 3.5-to-MIDI five-pin cable (this accessory is included in the product package).
Connect to the Computer
MPC-10 is equipped with USB MIDI function, which can be directly connected to computer, mobile phone and other terminal devices to realize MIDI control. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and other systems, no need to install drivers, plug and play.
Support MIDI Message Configuration
MPC-10 can flexibly configure MIDI messages for each pedal through DOREMiDi's pedal setting software. According to performance requirements, users can configure different MIDI messages after pedaling, including MIDI channel, CC controller, PC controller, Note, and flipping effects when pedaling.
With Firmware Upgrade Function
Taking into account the subsequent optimization issues, MPC-10 also designed a firmware upgrade function, which can provide personalized customization for different users.
Excellent Industrial Design
The whole body of C-10 is made of aluminum alloy, with frosting and wire drawing process, and with shock-absorbing foot pads. It has a textured appearance and a solid shock-absorbing and non-slip design. It can be used in various playing occasions. MPC-10 weighs only about 50g, which is light and easy to carry around.
total 0 Sheet，Only 5 images can be uploaded, each less than 5m.