RTP MIDI-3 network box (RTP MIDI-3) is a gateway for MIDI devices. It can support up to 3 MIDI devices. It can connect devices with MIDI DIN interface or USB MIDI interface through Ethernet RTP-MIDI interface to communicate with computers on the network. Computers in the network, such as Windows, MacBook,mobile phones, etc., can communicate with RTP MIDI-3. In addition, the product can also be directly controlled by any other Ethernet RTP-MIDI devices, such as the main keyboard or DAW controller.
1. USB Interface: Standard full-speed USB MIDI HOST interface.
2. 2 x2 MIDI input/output interface with high-performance FTP processing, a total of 32 channels.
3. MIDI LAN Interface: Standard Ethernet RTP-MIDI interface.
Firmware upgrade instructions
1. Upgrade content: Solve the problem of too many devices connected to the LAN, which makes the RTP MIDI-3 communication unstable.
2. Update target: If the LAN will connect many network devices, and users who purchased before April 6, 2023.