ART-NET DMX-1024 network box (ATD-1024) is a DMX 1024 channel gateway controller designed by DOREMiDi. This product can connect DMX equipment with 3Pin XLR interface to the local area network, so that the computer can remotely control the DMX equipment through the local area network.
1. DMX OUT: DMX output interface with 2x512 channels, using 3-pin standard XLR interface, built-in isolation protection module.
2. ART-NET interface: use Ethernet interface to connect, with standard ART-NET protocol.
3. Indicator light: with DMX OUT, Ethernet communication indicator light.
4. Appearance: high-grade aluminum alloy shell, silica gel shockproof foot pad.
Common software download:
Firmware upgrade instructions
1. Upgrade content:
a. Double-click the hidden button to switch the IP mode of ATD-1024:
Static IP mode: The power indicator flashes 3 times, indicating static IP mode. In this mode, the IP of ATD-1024 is manually configured, and the default IP address is 192.168.1.199.
DHCP mode: The power indicator flashes 5 times, indicating DHCP mode. In this mode, the IP address of the ATD-1024 is assigned by a router/switch with DHCP function.
b. Improve the factory reset: long press the hidden button for 3 seconds, the power indicator flashes 7 times, indicating that the factory reset is completed. After restoring to factory settings, the default is static IP mode, and the default IP address is 192.168.1.199.
2. Upgrade target:
Only applicable to ATD-1024 purchased on August 27, 2022. ATD-1024 purchased after August 27, 2022 does not need to upgrade this firmware.
1. Upgrade content: Added the function of setting static IP
2. Upgrade target: Only for users who purchased ATD-1024 products before March 21, 2022 and users who need to use static IP.
3. Products purchased after March 21, 2022 use a static address (192.168.1.199) by default and do not need to be upgraded.