The USB MIDI network box (UR-1) can be used as a gateway for USB MIDI interface devices. It can communicate with the computers in the network through the Ethernet RTP-MIDI interface. Computers in the network, such as Windows, MacBook, mobile phones, etc., can communicate with the product; in addition, UR-1 can also be directly controlled by any other Ethernet RTP-MIDI device, such as the main keyboard or DAW controller, without having to Use computers in the network path.
1. Convert a device with a USB MIDI interface into a network MIDI device;
2. Ethernet interface: standard Ethernet RTP-MIDI interface, which can be connected to Windows, MacBook, mobile phones, etc.;
3. With network communication indicator, the operation is more intuitive;
4. Compatible with all musical instruments with USB MIDI standard interface.
Firmware upgrade instructions
1. Upgrade content: optimize MIDI clock transmission.
2. Only purchasing MR-1/UR-1 before March 12, 2021 requires an upgrade.